Legal Notice - LOPD (Data Protection Act)
1. The registered trade mark ARTETRAMA, whose owners are Constantino Abella Bule, holding NIF (Spanish Tax ID) no. 50880911N and Rosa Ortiz Alberte, holding NIF no. 53388882V, with registered address in C/ Sagunto 16, 28010, Madrid, wishes to inform on the criteria and rules followed with regard to the use of personal data provided, freely and voluntarily, by any user through its website www.artetrama.com or www.artetrama.es. Furthermore, we would like to set on record our compliance with the Spanish Intellectual Property Act (LPI) and the Information Society Services Act (LSSI).
Users can contact the company by on the 91 532 33 71 or sending an email to email@example.com.
2. ARTETRAMA has adopted all security measures and levels required by Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations. Said criteria and rules, i.e. the data protection policy adopted by ARTETRAMA, may be modified over the course of time, due to changes in legislations or criteria followed by the Data Protection Agency. Any such changes shall be posted on this page.
3. The data obtained by ARTETRAMA through the forms on its website, www.artetrama.com, shall be added to a computer file and processed. The owner of this automated data file is ARTETRAMA, a company devoted to the retail sale of contemporary graphic artworks.
4. The purpose of collecting and processing data is the appropriate management and provision of the services offered by ARTETRAMA to its customers and suppliers.
5. Filling out on-line forms or sending emails or other mail to ARTETRAMA entails users' express consent to having their personal data processed and handled by ARTETRAMA.
6. Personal data provided to ARTETRAMA via its website, www.artetrama.com or by any other means, shall never be transferred or assigned to third companies, and shall only be used to fulfill the contractual obligations established with its customers and suppliers.
7. ARTETRAMA has adopted suitable security levels for the data it stores and processes. ARTETRAMA has also installed all technical means and measures available to ensure data confidentiality and prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft.
8. All users may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, as set forth in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data (LOPD), and other related and applicable regulations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a written and signed request, stating their full name, requesting to exercise the relevant rights, to ARTERAMA C/ Sagunto 16, 28010, Madrid. This service won't have any charge for the solicitor.
9. The main purpose of the LSSI is to recommend the creation of a personal data processing file at a web level in Spain, which Heading IV, chapter I of the Organic Law on Data Protection defines as public ownership. This is due to the fact that such personal data computer file at a web level should also be supervised by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, an independent government institution.
10. When users visit the website of ARTETRAMA, the computer where the website is hosted will automatically recognise the IP address assigned to the computer making the connection to the website, as well as the date and time of access and logging off, and which sections of the website have been visited. The computer on which the ARTETRAMA website is hosted must recognise the user's computer data, as it must communicate with it in order to send data requested by the user via the browser so that they can be viewed on the user's screen. In no case would this allow ARTETRAMA to find out users' personal data, such as their name, address, phone number, etc. if users themselves have not provided such information.